Cloud technology is the biggest digital disruptor in the enterprise today. It provides opportunities to speed up your processes and get ahead of your competition. Cloud infrastructure allows you to integrate systems and get access to applications without the need to invest in expensive programs and licenses. The use of cloud continues to proliferate, most organizations find it difficult to accept it due to various reasons.
The answer lies in embracing the cloud based on your specific needs. These tips will make it easier for any enterprise to accept the cloud:
- Provide cloud solutions which match your needs
- Make sure to manage the different types of clouds in your organization including hybrid, public and private
- Balance the workloads to optimized cloud usage
- Enforce security requirements across the cloud infrastructure
Microsoft provides Office 365 Trial that provides a familiar and proven platform that is easy and quick to migrate to. It is specifically designed to make it save the time and effort required for moving your system to the cloud.
Challenges to Cloud Acceptance
There are many barriers in the pathway to cloud acceptance in the enterprise.
- Enterprise IT infrastructure mostly runs on service-level agreements. The priorities are based and assessed on SLAs. Most organizations see that it can be a challenge to achieve good SLAs in the cloud. But Microsoft’s cloud-based solutions mostly help in overcoming this challenge.
- Lack of skills is another barrier that prevents companies from taking a step towards cloud. Developing the skill sets required for getting the most out of cloud technology requires revamping of existing teams and skills.
Despite these challenges being present there, it doesn’t mean that many companies are being held back from accepting the cloud. More and more forward-looking organizations are taking the leap. And Hosted Windows Desktop solutions from Microsoft have played a crucial role in this successful enterprise cloud implementation.
Benefits of SharePoint Online
SharePoint Online from Microsoft offers so much flexibility to organizations in terms of subscriptions. You can subscribe to it as part of Office 365 or as standalone. Apps4Rent, one of the leading Tier-1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, offers affordable SharePoint Online Pricing with free migration assistance and end-user support.
It is not just the familiar Office environment that makes this cloud-based solution so readily acceptable for organizations, there are many other reasons too. Two of the most important ones are as following:
- Risk-Free Migration – Migrating to SharePoint Online is easier and quicker. Microsoft CSP’s like Apps4Rent follow proven processes for eliminating risks and downtime. With their proven services, “cloud challenge” is no longer a real barrier.
- Compatibility with Different Devices – SharePoint Online is comparable with different most of the commonly used devices. Your teams and clients can access it from any device including iPhones, iPads, Android tablet and smartphones, and Windows Phone devices. All authorized users can access and work from any remote location or even when they are traveling.
Embracing the cloud is even easier with Office 365 Enterprise E1. Some of the immediate benefits of the cloud-based solution include:
- Real-time collaboration and coauthoring
- Online meetings
- Easier and instant filer sharing
Your teams will be able to carry out their daily tasks, collaborate, conduct online meetings and do much more from anywhere, on any device and at any time. You can also combine Office 365 Enterprise with your current set up and provide the appropriate applications to different users. Your IT costs will be reduced and control will be improved with easier management and automated tasks.
Where to Buy SharePoint Online or Office 365 EE1 From?
Apps4Rent is a Tier-1 Microsoft CSP and Gold Partner. When you purchase the cloud-based solutions from this CSP you are getting access to comprehensive migration and end-user assistance without the need to pay anything extra. You will be paying the same as when buying directly from Microsoft. There are many reasons why it is always recommended to purchase from a Microsoft CSP. You will get free end-user support 24x7x365 over phone, email and live chat – something Microsoft cannot match. You can choose flexible plans to suit to your needs. You will be dealing with industry-experts with a decade of experience in the set up of on-premises and hybrid solutions.